Read The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill Free Online
Book Title: The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill|
The author of the book: Napoleon Hill
Date of issue: December 12th 2006
ISBN 13: 9789562912082
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 741 KB
Read full description of the books The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill:Lesson 12 - Concentration - The two important Laws that will enable you to fully concentrate your mind.
- The stunning effect that a change in environment can have on your success.
- The 'radio principle'...and how you can use it to tap into abundance.
- The door to your success...and how to find "The Magic Key" to unlock it.
- The staggeringly simple pledge that will enable you to spend only ten minutes a day focusing on your future.
- Why thought is organized energy...and how you use its amazing potential.
- The secret of concentrated attention...and how to use it to manage your time more effectively.
- The simple visualization technique that trains your mind to concentrate.
- The startling hypnotic truth behind the psychology of crowds.
Lesson 13 - Co-operation
- How you can use the two forms of co-operation to propel yourself to unbelievable new heights.
- Why you should aim for success through co-operation rather than competition.
- Why the curse of procrastination drives you towards failure...and how you can get out of it.
- Why the 'psychology of inaction' is the chief reason of failure.
- Your six states of mind that are fatal to continuing action.
- The two forms of action...and why you are only doing one of them.
- Why you should put as much effort into preparation as execution.
- The three most important factors that give you personal power.
- The four-step process to extinguish your procrastination for good.
- The three major motivating forces that compel you to act.
Read information about the authorNapoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 million copies). Hill's works examined the power of personal beliefs, and the role they play in personal success. He became an advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933 to 1936. "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" is one of Hill's hallmark expressions. How achievement actually occurs, and a formula for it that puts success in reach of the average person, were the focal points of Hill's books.
Add a comment to The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill
Read EBOOK The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill Online free